I have a few Space Saver bags in the bedroom that I've been using to pack away some clothing and linens we don't need upstairs. Aiden found one and promptly put it over his head and started entertaining Devin with it. I probably should have pulled the bag off his head, explained why such things are too dangerous for little boys, and sent him off to find new adventures but *I grabbed the camera instead. Honestly, it was pretty darn cute!
Aiden "pawing" at Devin through the bag
Devin reaching out trying to catch Aiden's hands
All the action (or maybe "danger" is the right word) "live"
Some of you may remember a few incidents with marker and paint where I also grabbed the camera when I should have been parenting... Oh well! We got some good shots! :)
4 amazing comments:
What great footage. No, you're not a bad parent for letting him play in the bag with supervision. Only if you encourage them to play without you around. Just try to keep your neglect to a minimum, I have enough phone calls to make as it is. =)
Well, compared to mom's generation's "I put you in a box in the front seat of the car" I think you're still doing just fine. Every generation has the things they're amazed they survived. Besides, it was open on the bottom...
AAAAHHHHH! What older sibling will do to get a laugh out of their younger sibling...
Ummmm I'm telling....
I should post my video clip of us driving back here with foster at the wheel. Not really but he sure wasn't buckled in. GASP!
Post a Comment