Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Loungin'

Last week our house was hit with a nasty little stomach bug and Ian ended up staying home with us for almost 7 days straight! First it was to take care of me and the baby and then he got sick himself. Apparently this bred a little too much familiarity for Aiden because this is the position he chose while he and Daddy played games:





Looks kind of comfy, huh?

After his lounge session, he took a few pictures of Devin for us. Here's one that came out decent if not completely in focus (Aiden has a tendency to stand just a little close when taking pictures).

2 amazing comments:

Gretchen said...

I like the timer next to Ian. Do you time him or does he time himself? I might start instigating that here. I think they start playing and forget they were ever doing anything besides that. Sucks you right in, unless you're female that is.

mom2cherreys said...

I know I can get sucked in on a good game of Mario Kart! LOL. Looks like a relaxing time (minus the nasty bug)!