After watching the video of Aiden at
Ellis Gym, Ian thought Aiden needed a swing of his own indoors. Granted we don't have a lot of play space in our apartment and now that the chill of winter is upon us we have fewer opportunities to play outside, I still wasn't quite convinced. But Ian got a large hook screw and screwed it into a 4x6 over one of the doorways. He then attached a rope and put a few knots in it. And after just a short demonstration, we had this:
However, still pictures don't really do this stunt justice, so we took a little video, too!
Oh, the fun!
6 amazing comments:
Our own little Tarzan!!! Could Ian make one for me..something that would hold 123 pds.?
That really made me smile. I'm still smiling!!! Much love, Nana and Boppa
That does look fun:)
that is awesome!
We're on our way over!
I'm catching up with my blog time, and I just saw this video, so cute, Logan and I will have to come over, so Aiden can show this to us in person.
Post a Comment