Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Fun at Explorazone!

Last Friday we went down to Norwell to check out a new play space at Mamas Move called Explorazone. We invited some friends to join us and had a blast! This was some research for our playgroup activities so maybe I can consider it a tax deductable expense??? I didn't think so.

Once Aiden found the Thomas train table, he was sold! I think he spent most of the two and a half hours we were at the Explorazone just playing with trains. He is such a boy!


This is our friend, Miss K, who kept trying to figure out how to ride the vacuum toy. I have no idea what her mother does at home!


Miss K also found another boy to play with (her favorite) and until he decided to join the dark side, they had great fun playing.


Eventually the kids realized there was this huge play structure to climb in and actually began interacting with one another rather than just playing separately.


1 amazing comments:

Squires Family said...

How far away is Explorazone and how much does it cost? Are they open on weekends??