Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fun at Ellis Gym

Playgroup went to Ellis Gym in Braintree last week for some fun playtime. Ellis is a gymnastics center but they provide open gym times for toddlers a few times per week. Aiden and all the other kids there had a blast on the equipment! I think we'll have to consider a tumbling/gymnastics class next year some time...

Our first stop, the small trampoline!


Climbing up to the practice bar above the foam block pit. He only made it half way up but enjoyed the pit*!


Loving the pit!


And swinging on the rings! Probably one of Aiden's favorites for the entire visit!


*Side note: I fell into this thing and it took me forever to make it out! If you're over 50 pounds (no commentary please) getting through the squishy blocks is a lot harder than it looks!

1 amazing comments:

Lindh Family said...

I'm so sorry but I can't stop laughing at this post. I can tell Aiden had a good time, however, the side note about the pit keeps making me giggle.