Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Off with his head!

Well, not the whole head but we did downsize the munchkin's fluff factor a bit. Last Saturday I was looking at Devin and noticed he had grown wings above his ears. Not good. Shortly after, I spotted the clippers in the bathroom and knew what had to be done. You may remember I resisted cutting Aiden's hair for quite a while so to be cutting Devin's at just 13 months is a triumph over the urge to keep the baby looking like a baby.

The before that moved me to cut


And from the side (you can barely see the poor kid's ears)


Some of what was lost (there was actually quite a lot!)


The adorable (but still somewhat sad) after shot


At least my baby (who looks more and more like a little boy every day) can hear now!

2 amazing comments:

Adah said...

He is looking quite big. He also looks a ton like his big brother in this shot! Hope you are all doing well!

Raylene said...

He is sooooo cute!!!