Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAIRCUT TIME

Well, the time had finally come to give the little rug rat a haircut. His hair was still cute but he would wake up every morning with a nasty rat's nest in the back that I could only comb out with conditioner.

So, in honor of the scary night of Halloween, we cut the little boy's hair (a scary prospect for me). Actually, Aiden slept while Ian held him and I cut his hair. I did a little Quality Control this morning, though, to get a few places I couldn't really reach while he was sleeping and here are the results!

From the front


From the back


What was lost...


Just a note: The back looks like it's uneven but it's really just the curl in his hair that makes it look messy. At least that's the style now!

7 amazing comments:

Lindh Family said...

It's so hard to do the first haircut. You did a great job of it. I've never tried it asleep. I've just wrestled. The curls help mask any "oopsies" which is why I love to cut Jaron's hair and hate doing Nathan's and Darik's. Looks good! Nae

Unknown said...

Where's the buzzer :)

Delise said...

Good job...should I send Karl your way? :)

Cherisa said...

Oh... I don't know if Karl would like results. Aiden's hair is curly so it hides my flaws! =)

Anonymous said...

Beginning to cut a child's hair is like begining to eat a few peanuts. You plan to snip a little here, snip a little there, just a trim, ooops! a little too much off that side, now take a little off the other, that's better. Now for the back, not too short, not too long...just right, turn your head. That's a good boy. Beautiful.

Rick said...

Good job Cherisa. Maybe we'll have to call you when it's time for Logan's first haircut.

SandyKay said...

What a handsome little devil!