I called the Braintree Fire Department and set up a little visit which we took Wednesday. The kids LOVED it! Aiden is a huge fan of fire engines and talked about the trip for a full week before it came up on our calendar. All three age groups attended and I think it was a raging success!
Aiden in front of the fire engine with another friend named Aidan (with an 'a').
The fire fighters took out one of the engines and put up the ladder as high as it goes just to show the kids. So nice of them!
Shooting water out of one of the fire truck's hoses.
Checking out the fire pole.
The fearless fire fighters posing for a picture with our group before leaving.
And not really fire station related, but Aiden trying to entertain Devin in the stroller.
So much fun! We owe a big "thank you" to the Braintree Fire Fighters!
4 amazing comments:
everybody's getting so big! I can hardly stand it!
This was an excellent field trip! Thank you!
And a BIG thank-you to you! Great idea! Thanks for planning!
Dear Cherisa,
Just happened upon your fabulous blog and was suprised to hear that you now have 2 boys. Congratulations!
Bud and I are both doing well. Give me a call when you can. I would love to cath up with you.
Call: (617) 924-0171
Best regards,
Esther Krapf
Post a Comment