Today we had our first of monthly field trips where we combined with the 4-year-olds. The location of choice was the DeCordova Museum and Sculpture Park in Lincoln, MA. Aside from the weather being a little chilly, it was a fabulous outing. The art is definitely modern but really interesting. The kids ran around and looked at the sculptures until we caved to the cold weather and headed home (we're getting over colds here so too much chilly weather probably isn't the best idea).
Here are some pictures and a cute video of the kids playing with one of the "sculptures." I hope to go back sometime soon when it's a little nicer outside!
Playing on the "art"
Devin staying warm in a borrowed little hat (I hadn't expected the cooler temperatures and didn't come prepared)
Headed to an interesting installation of two large hearts with interesting carvings
The grounds at the DeCordova are absolutely GORGEOUS! Here's a very pretty tree.
Considering the art of nature
1 amazing comments:
Cute video! I like that type of art. Darling picture of Devin.
Post a Comment