Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

This year was Aiden's 3rd Halloween and Devin's 1st (obviously). Last year we had a difficult time getting Aiden to dress up. We got him a little lion vest costume that he grudgingly wore but he wouldn't put the hood up. This year Grandma Wrz sent him a cute train conductor's outfit and he still wasn't very excited. But I explained that to get candy a costume was mandatory. So he put it on and out we went to trick-or-treat on Grandma and Grandpa Zafft's street (it's much safer and quieter than our own).

Here are a few highlights of the evening...

Devin the penguin


Aiden waiting to get going


Waiting for the really slow adults


Post trick-or-treating candy arranging! (I was instructed to take a picture)




And Devin's post trick-or-treating snack!

1 amazing comments:

Rick said...

I thought about stopping by your house to get some candy, but you wouldn't have been home, so good thing we didn't walk all the way there :)