Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

So last weekend was Thanksgiving and I, like a schmuck, didn't bother to post anything I'm grateful for. I suppose it goes without saying that I'm thankful for my family but I'm also really thankful for any extra time we get to spend as a family just having fun and enjoying Aiden as a little child. Before we know it he'll be headed off to college or getting married and I try to keep that in mind when he grinds goldfish (crackers, not real animals) into the carpet.

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we decided to go out and enjoy some sunny weather. The clear skies were a little deceiving and it ended up being much colder than we had anticipated but we let Aiden run off some energy at the park regardless.

We started with the swings (Aiden's all-time favorite)




Aiden ran Daddy all over the place!


(Or was it the other way around?)


We spent some time on the teeter-totter...


And Aiden climbed a lot!


Off and running...

3 amazing comments:

kristen said...

that looks like a fun park! where is it?

Cherisa said...

It's the park we went to for playgroup a few times this summer that's on Washington Street in Braintree. It's one of our favorites because it has a small play structure and a large one and the entire thing is fenced in. The moms there are really nice, too!

Rick said...

Looks like a fun weekend! How have you guys been? I haven't talked to you in so long!!! I'll see you on Friday though!!!