This is the same farm we went to for berry picking back in July. Our friend Jake couldn't join us this time because his grandparents are visiting and they all decided to go on a tour of the North End (like that's any fun) but we had our other friends from playgroup and still had a good time!
Our favorite part- the 4H barn!
A new fun activity... the slide the farm installed over by the horse swings!
Look at this cool picture I took (the slide is very, very tall)
I talked someone into taking our picture! Us on the hayride!
Picking a pumpkin in the pumpkin patch.
The cache of Indian corn, popping corn (on the cob), and strange gourds our driver, Liam, picked for us.
Thank goodness I'm leading playgroup at the moment or we'd probably never leave the house on mornings I'm not teaching!
3 amazing comments:
Ummmm, how exactly does one "pick a hayride"?
Cute pics, your little guy is getting BIG! Can't wait to see you in December!
Ok, ok... I did proofread but apparently not quite closely enough. So now I've fixed the "pumpkin and hayride picking" statement to read correctly. Yeesh! Only family...
You guys had such wonderful weather and Wow...that is a tall slide! I now have a spring and fall picture of Aiden with a sheep on my bulletin board at work. Thanks!
Nana Z
Post a Comment