Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What has he gotten into today?

I'll let you guess... But just to let you know I'm not a complete idiot, it's not marker!



4 amazing comments:

Gretchen said...

That boy is gifted. Had it been the real thing he would have been spot on.
Now the cross dressing on the other hand....

Delise said...

without reading Gretchen's comment, I'm going to guess mascara. Am I right? Am I right?

Cherisa said...

Way to go, Delise! You really know your makeup! Yes, my child thinks anything that comes in a tube is for your lips/mouth. I'm a confessed lip gloss addict so he just sees it too often. I was a little disapointed that he decided to do this with my WATERPROOF mascara but that's what makeup remover is for, right? :)

SandyKay said...

Ick! I guess I cheated, so now I know what it is. I like his nonchalant look. "What, Mom?"