The happenings and adventures of the Zafft family.
Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Visiting Daddy in the City
We decided to pay Ian a visit at his office today. All his coworkers love seeing how much Aiden has grown since his previous visits and Aiden likes running around causing havoc.
Waiting on the train platform
Daddy showing us how to wear a hard hat
Wearing a hard hat (and refusing to face the camera)
Trying to destroy Daddy's office
And, of course, a pony ride
4
amazing comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a nice surprise!!! That little boy really gets around. May I ask why does Ian have to wear a hardhat? Just curious. Aiden looks wonderful. Have a nice time at the shower, Cherisa. Thanks for sharing "Visiting Daddy in the City." Love Marmie
Why does Aiden look so huge in that first pic? Did you mistakingly buy a doll stroller? It is okay to admit it, we've all done it before. The trip looked like fun. I take it your windshield was empty?
4 amazing comments:
What a nice surprise!!! That little boy really gets around. May I ask why does Ian have to wear a hardhat? Just curious. Aiden looks wonderful.
Have a nice time at the shower, Cherisa. Thanks for sharing "Visiting Daddy in the City." Love Marmie
Why does Aiden look so huge in that first pic? Did you mistakingly buy a doll stroller? It is okay to admit it, we've all done it before.
The trip looked like fun. I take it your windshield was empty?
Aiden only loooks big because of the angle... But I don't think he'll fit in that little umbrella stroller much longer!
And no parking ticket in Quincy! Yeah!
I am glad to hear that Logan isn't the only one who seems too big for the umbrella stroller. I was starting to wonder if we had gotten the wrong kind.
Post a Comment