
Next month we are going on the first real vacation we have ever and I am super excited! The family of one of Ian's coworkers has a timeshare in Aruba and they aren't going to be able to use all of it this year so they offered it up and we took it!
So next month we'll be headed off to the Caribbean for a whole week! We never took a real honeymoon after we got married because we were broke college students so this will be a little like a honeymoon but with a child along for extra fun. This summer will be our 10th wedding anniversary, though, so a trip to paradise seems fitting.
However, since we decided to take the plunge and go for it, I can't get that Beach Boys song out of my head! I guess there are worse things in life!
5 amazing comments:
Ok I am so jealous of your trip!!! I am so excited for you too. I agree that you have worked 10 long years to earn this so go and have some fun even with a cute kid in tow.
Ohhh! I can't wait to read all about it! Will you blog a bit while you're there? :) Ok wishful thinking that I could live vicariously through you! Have a blast!
nice! i am so jealous. enjoy and be sure to take lots of pictures!
WOW!!!!! that's amazing! I'm so excited for you!
wooohoo! How fun! Yeah, now I have the song stuck in my head (and did before I even read that YOU did!). thanks a lot. :)
Post a Comment