Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Totally beach-ready toes!

Many of you saw my previous post about the not-so-excellent pedicure I received last week. Well, the owner of the salon I went to was really upset with my response to their service and offered to re-do the pedicure herself. I have to say, I was quite impressed

The Back to Basics salon does pedicures reclined or fully laying down on a massage table which is surprisingly relaxing. I think the owner spent about twice as much time on me as they usually do to make up for the bad prior experience but she was extremely nice about the whole thing and even gave me a little "goody bag" of nail supplies probably worth about $20. So while complaining isn't always comfortable to do, when it's justified it can be worth it. I'm glad I didn't just fume over my experience and complain to everyone else but gave this small business a chance to redeem themselves

So, what do you think? Are these toes ready for the beach?




Note: The owner has decided to remove the nail technician who did my first pedicure from their pedicure services. In the future, she will only be doing pedicures for male clients and facials which don't require as much precision as painting toenails. So no worries if you're considering making a visit to this salon for a pedicure.

2 amazing comments:

Rick said...

I would have to say that they are definitely beach-ready toes. Good job on getting your money's worth.

Now you just need the weather to become beach-ready.

Kirsten Krason said...

Great Feet! Thanks for stopping my blog. Comment anytime!