Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

More decorating...

So we've added furniture to our house and now a few decorations for the child's bedroom!

I stopped at the Dollar Tree the other day looking for light sticks (you know those things you break, shake and use to see during a power failure?) and came across some adorable stickers meant for walls and other painted surfaces. I figured Aiden's bed might look a little more kid-friendly with a few colorful frogs attached!

,



I also found this cute set of stars and a sleepy saying. Aiden had a great time helping me put the stickers up and continues to move them around. Ian was disappointed that they don't glow in the dark (but that's what the light sticks are for!).

4 amazing comments:

Rick said...

What a good idea for decorating the bed!

Oh, by the way, that mall was the Natick Collection, it's huge, probably twice the size of the Plaza.

Adah said...

I love what you have done with those stickers!! And all your new furniture is great...I love the new table and chairs. Your not so little boy is soooooo cute. miss ya!

Meredith said...

I guess I need to check out the Dollar Tree, good work!

SandyKay said...

I just fell in love with Dollar Tree a couple of weeks ago. What a great place.