The last time I took Aiden to the aquarium he was more interested in just running free than looking at the fish and other animals but this time he was enamored with the penguins and really enjoyed the various water tanks, too. Aiden also adores playing in water (what toddler doesn't) and very much enjoyed the tide pool where they allow you to pick up starfish and mollusks. He learned that saltwater tastes rather funny [see the video below].
Looking at (and chirping to) the penguins
Looking at a blue lobster caught off the coast of Maine and donated to the aquarium
One of Aiden's favorite tanks that we came back to several times (I'm not sure what was all that exciting)
Another favorite display with both fish and birds
Looking at little silver fish (he's actually saying "ooooh," here)
Fun at the tidepool
"Hmm... This tastes funny..."
If I was a more uptight kind of parent, I probably would have put down the camera and stopped him but catching one of life's lessons on film seemed like more fun at the time!
1 amazing comments:
I love Aiden sucking up aquarium water. Hilarious. If I didn't know you, I'd have sworn that was your 6th kid and not your first! Kudos on being an easygoing mommy.
Post a Comment