Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Monday, February 4, 2008

Goodbye football... hello leftovers!



We watched the painful loss of the Patriots to the Giants last night with some friends who generously sent us home with leftovers. I have found a new dangerously favorite indulgence (not that I needed any more than what I have). My new favorite party food is jalapeƱo peppers stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped with bacon.

In the great tradition of southern food, anything wrapped in bacon has to be good, right? I also enjoy a little spice and cream cheese can go on almost anything. So while the combination may be slightly daunting, it's a wonderful blend.

I very much enjoyed this treat last night and it made a very tasty lunch today! Thank you S&J for hosting some fun!

0 amazing comments: