Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

From Babe to Bar Stool

I'm amazed at the constant evolution of my children. Aiden is always sharing his math skills with me (e.g., "Mom, did you know two plus three is five?") and Devin continues to progress at--what seems like--lightning speed.

I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow we went from this:


To this:


He's been a climber since before he could walk, but Devin recently conquered the bar stools. So now we see a lot of this in the kitchen:


He almost has gotten to the point of refusing to sit in his booster seat (though being really hungry seems to overcome that little issue). He seems to believe he is a big person and deserves a big-person seat (and Southwest Airlines agrees as he now is too old to fly as a "lap child").





I know that someday this shot will seem impossible, too (when his long legs touch the ground and he is taller than me).


Bye, bye baby!

0 amazing comments: