Maybe Devin is just looking for some personal space...
As soon as the camera appeared on the scene, Devin's private space was usurped by his older brother (isn't that always the way?).
Maybe we should have named this kid Jack... He took great pleasure in jumping out of the box to "scare" us all!
Devin found a new private space for himself and one of his favorite toys (not to mention an old toothbrush head from Mom's electric toothbrush).
Ah... the simple pleasures in life!
The simple pleasures don't necessarily last very long, though. And big brothers seem to invade the space of little brothers all the time...
At least we finally got the kids something to play with so they don't have to mournfully stare out the windows anymore.
1 amazing comments:
I'm wondering if I should be concerned about your comments regarding older siblings taking over the younger ones. =) I can't imagine any first born being bossy. Cute pics.
Post a Comment