You'll notice the bib didn't quite catch it all... Oh well! Kids are washable and he apparently had a fabulous time!
Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Another great mothering award!
I'm sure you've heard of the book, "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie..." Well, Saturday I found out what happens if you give a 1-year-old an Oreo and then leave him unsupervised to eat said Oreo. I doubt this surprises any other mother out there but just glance below to see what I found when I returned to the kitchen about FIVE minutes after handing Devin a cookie.

You'll notice the bib didn't quite catch it all... Oh well! Kids are washable and he apparently had a fabulous time!
You'll notice the bib didn't quite catch it all... Oh well! Kids are washable and he apparently had a fabulous time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 amazing comments:
I LOVE IT!!! LOL!
This is hysterical!!! He is the cutest!!!!!
I just ran across a picture of Caleb at that age that was great! I had been visiting teaching and the spouse asked if he could give Caleb a cookie. I was unaware it was an Oreo but I got the same result and then I had to transport the child home. Have to enjoy these moments.
Post a Comment