Every day Devin learns something new. He is 9 months and 3 weeks old today and last night he stood up for the very first time! Cruising can't be too far behind though I keep holding my breath thinking surely he can't be this big already but the proof was caught "on film*" today.
Enjoy!
Thinking about making a move...
Up on the knees...
On the toes...
And... success!!!
Is that cute, or what?!?
*When will we come up with another euphemism for taking pictures? I haven't used actual film in close to ten years!
2 amazing comments:
That is absolutely amazing...that has to be a record...Gosh, what a darling boy. He will be such a great playmate for Aiden now, really able to move around on his little feet!
It's so funny, Cherisa, I was thinking about you today and I wondered, when we will see some pictures? I want you to come down when it warms up a bit so the boys can go over to the beach.
Thanks so much for thinking of me. Love, Marmie
Look at that little rascal and his rascal face. I love the smirk in the last shot. Way to capture all the action especially when he's dressed to impress. No hospital gowns for this kid! ;)
Post a Comment