I've been so busy I haven't had time to [complain] about how busy I've been...
But you'd be the first person I'd [complain] to if I had time!
But you'd be the first person I'd [complain] to if I had time!
But the busy is good. It keeps me going and away from the depression of winter. If you've been a victim of all my busy-ness, I apologize. Spring is coming and we'll settle down a little once staying inside all day doesn't make me want to beat my head against a wall!
Last week we hit both the zoo and a bubble show! I'd taken Aiden to the bubble show the week before but he was reluctant to participate. So this time I high jacked a friend's kids (and vehicle) and took them all! I figured Aiden would join in if his friends were participating. Of course, I didn't take into account the finicky nature of the 4-year-old I dragged along.
Here's Aiden having fun until he saw B hanging his head on the sidelines...
And what happened afterwards...
Is that pathetic or what?!
He eventually got into it and decided to participate in the hula-hoop part of the show.
Earlier in the week we got "museum passes" from the library for the zoo. With the passes it's $2 per person. Without, it's $12 for adults! Crazy! The weather was brisk but nice and we (again) dragged friends out into our adventures (I know... with friends like these...).
Here's Aiden being a rooster
Devin bundled up riding in the Snugglie on Daddy's chest
Aiden was being lazy and demanded to ride in the stroller so B took him for a ride. They crack me up!
Driving on safari...
These last pictures are kind of out of place but I've been meaning to blog about them and have been, as I may have mentioned, a little busy (yes, napping also qualifies as "busy" in my book).
Aiden regularly asks for everyone to "go play in my room!" On New Year's Day we were doing just that and I got some cute pictures of the boys playing "together" in Aiden's room.
Here's Aiden working on a tower
And then SPONTANEOUS sharing of his blocks with Devin (sometimes it amazes me how much he adores his little brother)
Doesn't he look happy?
Aiden demonstrating the great height of his tower!
I think that's it for blogging overkill! Hope you enjoyed!
4 amazing comments:
Isn't it so fun to see your kids playing together (even if one is not quite playing yet). Harvey can finally keep up with Keira and I love watching them play, that is until Harvey doesn't play the way Keira instructs him!
What a great post! I loved all of it. You're a good writer and it's fun to read about your adventures (though I've heard about most before you blog them). It's great to see Devin so happy when he enjoys yelling when we talk. Must be that divided attention issue. =) Hang in there, spring will be here soon enough.
You forgot to mention that B doesn't think bubbles go with dancing. That's what he told me anyway. I guess we should have asked him that ahead of time. D looks thrilled to be included and yet squeezable all at the same time.
Looks like you guys have been having LOTS of fun!!
Post a Comment