Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Seriously, Lysol?!

I recently saw a commercial on TV for the ne Lysol "No-Touch Hand Soap System." This "system" is designed to protect you from the evil forces of bacteria and other deadly germs that could be lurking on your hand soap pump-- heaven forbid! Lysol loves their little statements of facts but did we really need this one:

Fact: Your soap pump can harbor a lot of bacteria.

Yes. You probably transfer germs to your hand soap pump but, I don't know about you, I actually wash my hands after getting soap out of said pump! I know. I'm a radical.

Of course, if you buy Lysol's product, you'll "Never have to touch a germy soap pump again" as long as the thing works. My guess is their "system" will start screwing up sometime between use number 153 and whenever your kids get done seeing how many times in a row the soap will come out on its own.

Seriously, Lysol?! Is this a product of which we are in desperate need?


3 amazing comments:

mom2cherreys said...

Too funny! The reason there are so many germs is the reason we are washing our hands, thus the germ transfer! DUH! YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CALL THE COMPANY! Thanks for sharing!

Lindh Family said...

AMEN!!!

Rick said...

This sounds like something I should spend my tax refund on...just kidding.