Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Raising Boys

Having come from a family of four girls, I was unaware of some of the fun that comes with raising boys. I have to say the rough housing and wrestling can be a lot of fun!

Here are my three boys wrestling on the bed. Even Devin's doing his part to "get Daddy!"


Aiden being tossed into the air!


Devin posing for the camera (he's finally moving forward now but I haven't gotten it on video yet)!


All sorts of cuteness!

4 amazing comments:

mom2cherreys said...

I love raising boys! Sometimes I wish I had 2 instead of the one ( plus my husband).

Jen said...

You know what's funny, I have 2 girls and the images are exactly the same at my house! They are growing up to be quite tough!

Lindh Family said...

I love watching my kids wrestle with Daddy. Great Pictures!

Gretchen said...

You forgot to photograph the part when something breaks or someone cries, or a shot of the clock for each of the minutes your personal time lasted. Dang I sound like a downer... All that being said, would we trade it? Hell no.