Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa Zafft's house in honor of Mother's Day. We brought along some bubbles and had some fun out on the lawn.

Using the bubble gun...


Ensuring Grandma can see where the bubbles went.


Chasing after bubbles...


Who could ask for more fun on such a lovely afternoon?

5 amazing comments:

Adah said...

I love the bubbles shots...though it is tough to see the bubbles. So a boy you and Chrissy both. The only difference is your first son is about a year older then Nathan. I hope I get to wish you good luck in person on Thursday!!

Rick said...

Yay for bubbles. I still get excited when I see some.

I hope all is well with the pregnancy still, only a few more days...

MamaJenny said...

Cherisa-

So good to see your doing so well!!!! I pray that everything goes awesome with your soon-to-be delivery!
Jen palmer

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Cherisa-
I am checking your blog everyday for news of a special delivery! Good luck to you. I hope everything goes really well. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Gretchen said...

I just had to see where it said 0 days. The turkey has cooked, time to get it out of the oven. I'm glad things went well. I bet he smells amazing. I can't wait to meet little ladel. I bet A is in love.