Since our last ultrasound when the technician told us she was "60% sure it [was] a girl," I've been thinking this baby was going to need a wardrobe in pink. Apparently my mothering instinct is a little faulty because at today's ultrasound we got clear verification of what color this baby will be wearing. Just see for yourself:
On the positive side, I get to pull out all the favorite baby clothes we had for Aiden! On the negative side, we have absolutely
no names picked out for this little guy! At least we still have a few weeks to come up with something to call him.
So... Aiden will have a little
brother in 24 more days!
11 amazing comments:
Well, Aiden will be so happy when his brother or sister gets here! He will be such a good big brother! I loved all the pictures, he's a busy boy, isn't he? Mom and Dad seem to keep busy, too. good luck with the new house!
Love, Marmie
i'm glad you now know for sure! gotta love all these boys!
Yay for boys! I was thinking about you yesterday, because I knew you were going to find out for sure. Well, it looks like our little ones are meant to be best friends already.
Yay! And congrats!
Congrats! A little boy buddy for Aiden!
Yea for having two boys!! That is really exciting news! What does Aiden think of all this?
I don't think Aiden quite understand yet what is in store... Even though he keeps asking when the baby will come out, I don't think he'll necessarily be all that excited once the little guy gets here. We'll have to wait and see!
Having four of them myself I have to say boys are great! But I would write the exact same thing if it was a girl. =) If you need any more clothes, just let me know, otherwise I'm getting rid of mine.
Yay! Having two boys is crazy fun. You'll love it. Picking out boy names is way hard though. The girls took a lot of them. The names we almost used were Eric and Alan in case you need any help picking. I love those names. And Glen.
Sorry, Merrill was really me. I didn't realize I was logged in as him. :)
i'm seeing a trend after hillary too! does this mean i'm also having a boy? i better be prepared!
Post a Comment