While many zoos have a few Asian elephants (a smaller breed), the RWPZ has African elephants that are huge! Their African displays also boast some very pretty giraffes including a baby giraffe.
We went into the giraffe and elephant enclosure to see the elephants getting their daily shower. (Aiden thought this was pretty interesting)
Aiden was really excited to see the penguins but then got distracted by the stairs near the penguin enclosure. (I was asking him what he was doing... See the cute little "I don't know" shrug?)
He was, however, very interested in petting the sheep!
We stopped by the educational center where they have this cute water fountain/sculpture. With as much as Aiden loves water, it was hard to believe he had to be convinced to stick his hand in the waterfall.
Aiden demanded his "turn" on the camera several times (we should have brought the one Santa got him for Christmas) so I thought I'd share his handiwork in two small pictures.
It was a lovely day with lovely weather. We probably don't have too many of these left before moving and welcoming the new addition so it was really nice to get out!
3 amazing comments:
Looks like a fun way to spend a family day. We did the same quite a bit before the baby came.
That little kid really gets around! I used to push Diana in her carriage to that zoo. It is a nice one!
You look great Cherisa.
Love, Marmie
Did you let Aidel show YOU around? He should know it. Did you go into the monkey place? It stinks to high heaven in there but the boys love it. You look pregnant. I envy you.
Post a Comment