Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hooray for snow days!

Boston received a few more inches of the lovely white stuff last night so we received a call this morning that church was cancelled. I'm suffering with a little cough and sore throat so I probably would have stayed home anyway but this way is more "sanctioned."

In honor of being stuck in the house, I thought I would share a few videos from our trip out west at Christmas. No worries- they're all pretty short!

Ian and Aiden coming down one of the large slides at Pump it Up!


Ian and Aiden playing in the dig pit at the Portland Children's Museum.


Playing with the suction tubes at OMSI!


The lit-up train at the Oregon Zoo (Aiden's favorite)!

3 amazing comments:

mom2cherreys said...

Looks like you guys had a fun filled family vacation. You fit a lot of things into your trip. There are so many things I still want to get done while we are on this side of the country! My trip back will probably end up taking weeks!

Anonymous said...

More fun for Aiden! I enjoyed the birds who vacationed with the other Zafft family during the holidays. They certainly were well cared for.

Lindh Family said...

Caleb loved the tubes at OMSI too. So wish we could have been there that week. Oh well, lesson learned, no traveling in the winter!!! Hope you're feeling better soon.