Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

The Phantom Photographer in Wellfleet

Often times when I look at my posts I wonder if there's any proof that I actually exist! Our life looks like Ian and Aiden are followed around by paparazzi or something and I'm merely a phantom. But I do try to get Ian to take some pictures occasionally so here is proof that I was actually in Wellfleet with my family this past week! Wow!

Yep! That's me with Aiden and Nana Zafft in the background.
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008

And now a picture of me interacting with the family... Amazing!
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008

And here are a few more shots from our trip. I took a ton but if you're interested in seeing them all you can click on over to the Picasa album for the complete show!

This is a satellite shot of the little island we were on. It's very marshy so when the tide comes in most of what looks like sand with a series of rivers in it gets covered with water. Great for little people like Aiden.

View Larger Map

Aiden investigating the fiddler crabs on the road to the beach. (This was the part of our beach adventures that took the longest. You wouldn't think a 1/8 of a mile walk would take 45 minutes but it can!)
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008

Aiden and Daddy "wading" in the water.
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008

Ian and his brothers swimming and goofing around in one of the tidal rivers.
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008

A series of action shots of Aiden jumping in the water. These are funny!
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008

Aiden and his adoring fans!
From Wellfleet Labor Day Week 2008

4 amazing comments:

Rick said...

Great pictures, what a beautiful place. You know, I feel the same way you do about pictures of myself on the blog.

I think Aiden would love Edaville railroad, it's a fun place. Thomas is only around for a limited time though. Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://www.edaville.com/

John and Tamsen said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Sure you can add us to your list of blogs:)

The Donahue's said...

Looks like you guys had a great vacation!

Adah said...

Wow Looks like my dream vacation!!! But alas I have yet to convince my in-laws to rent a beach house but I think it will happen some time in the future!!! Great photos, I love the ones you are in too...even though you did not take them!