While searching for tips about finding the best fare for airline tickets, I came across a website that is my new all-time favorite for travel. The site is Farecast.Com and uses the history of the travel dates and prices you're searching for to formulate a prediction of what the fare may become. It gives you a suggestion of whether or not you should buy your tickets now or wait. It also tells you how "certain" it is of the prediction so you can make an educated choice. I'm also a big fan of Kayak.Com which compiles searches from the other large travel sites and gives you the lowest prices.
I used Farecast to purchase our tickets to Aruba and wasn't disappointed. Their predictions were right on the money and I'm very happy with the deal we got!

I used Farecast to purchase our tickets to Aruba and wasn't disappointed. Their predictions were right on the money and I'm very happy with the deal we got!

1 amazing comments:
I just responded to your comment on my xanga page but I'm not sure I did it correctly. Either way this is the gist of what I said -cute suit, I'd wear it. What color bottoms did you get?"
My fitness is lacking these days. I did get another double stroller off CL and now I'm working to sell the one I bought first. The new one is cooler and more narrow but don't tell my potential buyers that. Chris is officially done with his first year of school as of ten minutes ago. HOORAY!!!
Post a Comment