The happenings and adventures of the Zafft family.
Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Fun with Playdough
Aiden brought me one of his few small containers of Playdough this afternoon. He isn't the best about playing with it cleanly or just playing with it and not eating it. But I gave him some time to enjoy himself and caught a few cute shots!
Doesn't everyone enjoy the feeling of playdough between their toes???
Playdough is also pretty tasty!
Well... Maybe that's to be re-evaluated.
"Why is this interesting, Mom???"
3
amazing comments:
Anonymous
said...
That little kid has more fun!!! I remember it didn't taste bad, could have used a little more sugar for my taste!!Thank, Cherisa
Man, I must not have looked at your blog in a while, because these pics of Aiden make him look so much older than I ever picture him! What a handsome little fellow.
3 amazing comments:
That little kid has more fun!!! I remember it didn't taste bad, could have used a little more sugar for my taste!!Thank, Cherisa
He looks so grow up in that outfit and with the new haircut. Our little boys are growing up so fast!
We have to plan on a play date sometime soon.
Man, I must not have looked at your blog in a while, because these pics of Aiden make him look so much older than I ever picture him! What a handsome little fellow.
Post a Comment