Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Friday, February 29, 2008

An old joke that still makes me laugh!

So maybe my sense of humor is lacking some sophistication but I think it's often times a blessing to be easily amused. I stopped in the Austin airport gift store while waiting for my plane and smiled when I saw a Texas snowman for sale. Considering it had been 90 degrees in Austin the day before I left and was still snowing in Boston, I thought bringing home a Texas snowman was rather appropriate. What does a Texas snowman look like? Just see below!



It's a rather old joke but still makes me chuckle!

2 amazing comments:

Rick said...

That's so funny. I had never heard the joke before, so you got me.

SandyKay said...

Okay, so Wednesday morning, it was 25 degrees outside when I got up. brrr.. That snowman would've been just fine. Well, until lunchtime, that is, because it was 60 by then....