Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Blog Tag! Gotta' love it!

Moshi did me the great honor of tagging me to tell two of the following things about myself…

Two names I go by:
1) Cherisa (um, I think that’s the one on my driver’s license)
2) Ris or Risa (the “i” isn’t pronounced with an “ee” sounds like in the original pronunciation of my name but as a soft “i” as in “list” but only my immediate family and one brother-in-law are allowed to use this nickname)

Two things I am wearing right now:
1) My old, worn out WSU Cougars sweatshirt that I’ve had for about 12 years
2) SOCKS! It’s freezing!

Two of my favorite things to do:
1) Watch my favorite shows on the DVR without the commercials
2) Eat at the Cheesecake Factory

Two things I want very badly at the moment:
1) My child to sleep all night for a change (he’s teething and a little cranky)
2) Hm… World Peace? (If you haven’t seen Miss Congeniality, go rent it!)

Two favorite pets I've had:
1) Smoke, my African Grey parrot that passed away October 3rd, 2006
2) Missy, my dog from when I was a kid

Two things I did last night:
1) Ate at the Cheesecake Factory with some rockin’ chicks!
2) Saw 27 Dresses with (yes) a rockin’ chick!

Two things I ate today:
1) Cheesecake
2) Um… Was I supposed to eat something else???

Two people I last talked to:
1) My sister (thank goodness for free long distance)
2) My husband

Two longest car rides:
1) I don’t think I can beat Moshi’s 26 hours or my sister’s drive across country with a van full of kids but every time I drive down the Cape I feel like it takes days to get back… Does that count?
2) We took the train from Washington state to Massachusetts… I wasn’t exactly driving but I was in something with wheels. Is that any closer?

Two favorite beverages:
1) Dr. Pepper- love it! (though more than one makes me a little jittery)
2) Sprite and pineapple juice with orange or raspberry sherbet in it (my one demand for my wedding reception)

I tag (if you haven't been tagged already):
Caryn (we’ll see if she ever reads her big sister’s blog), Missy, Sandy, and Delise

4 amazing comments:

Rick said...

I love the cheesecake factory too. That's another place we'll have to go together besides Red Robin.

P.S.: Can Logan and Aiden still be friends?? I promise I will tag you again, heehee.

Gretchen said...

Um sign me up for red robin. Chris has never been there and I LOVE their fries.
Also it is a quarter til ten, my husband is gone to play video games with his boy toy and my children are sleeping. Raspberry cheesecake here I come!

Jeni said...

I love all the cheesecake references. I actually don't care for cheesecake all that much, but the cheescake facory's vanilla bean cheesecake is fabulous

Unknown said...

HECK! I obviously don't read your blog frequently enough! Check mine for my BlogTag post.