Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Winer Wonderland

Thursday we saw a huge snowfall in Eastern Massachusetts and today we have added a few more inches to the 8 that we got a few days ago. Church was cancelled so we decided to play in the snow a little. Aiden wasn't wild about it but I think that had to do with the sleet that was falling in his face more than the actual snow. We're planning on taking him sledding soon, though, so hopefully he'll enjoy the wintry outdoors more at that time.

This was the view from the back of our building around 9:30 this morning.


Ian's snow family.


Uh... Is it just me or is that snowman staring?


While Aiden wasn't a big fan of the snowy outdoors, he is a big fan of his boots! He spent several hours today putting them on and taking them off and at some point was running around with just one.


He also got ahold of Ian's gloves... We honestly didn't put these on him! He did it all himself and then wandered around chewing on the thumb.


More cozy snow days, please!

2 amazing comments:

Missletoe said...

I'm with Aiden, I cried a little when I went outside today.

Jeni said...

great snowmen! Aiden looks so big in that last picture!