Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

So much fun with household objects

Aiden seems to have an attraction to kitchen items. I'm not sure if he's on his way to becoming a cook or if they're just the easiest "non-toy" toys to get his hands on, but they bring him a lot of joy. Remember cooking the tiger?

I guess if they're going to make him happy, we'll keep up with the play! Here is what he had his father doing for him tonight! They kept this up for ages!

It's a pretty short one...


So much fun out of such basic objects


Maybe it's different in a metal bowl...



BTW... I know the haircut makes him look more like a boy but I miss the curls!

2 amazing comments:

Liz said...

haha! this is hilarious because that is exactly our life right now. except that we haven't tried the ball in the bowl yet. hmmm?

i also think it's hilarious because he has all of those cool toys in the background but he of course chooses the bowl!

Unknown said...

Okay...I'm looking for our measuring cups in the pictures and don't seem to see them. That must mean that Aiden didn't really secret them away as you left last Saturday...Hummmm...time to look under the couch.

Nana Zafft