Celina headed off to her weekend night shift at the Marriott (11 PM to 7 AM) and I stayed with the rug rats. However, after being off schedule, they both slept poorly and were up before the sun at 5:30 this morning (PST of course). I tried to explain to Aiden that even though it felt like 8:30 to him, I was still in need of some more sleep. As most explanations go with my child, he didn't seem to quite get it and decided playing with his cousin was more fun than sleeping. After a few interesting hours with two toddlers (Megan turned two last month), I threw them both in the tub for some fun!
"Huh? What?"
"Look at this interesting thing here..."
"You're right! That is interesting!"
Within just hours of our arrival, the abuse began. You can see a nice little gash in Aiden's forehead where Megan hit him with a cell phone charger. It wasn't malicious but apparently I should have been paying closer attention to what Megan was swinging around over her head. Aiden took it in stride, though, and seems fine!
0 amazing comments:
Post a Comment