I came across these new commercials put out by the church today and thought I'd share. Apparently the church is working on a whole new campaign that includes print ads and television commercials. If you've been to www.mormon.org recently, you've seen similar things on that site. These are very interesting, though, and very different from the ones the church used when I was a kid. I guess they thought that all people know about the church was our stance on "family values" and wanted to add to the general population's knowledge base.
Here's a link to the church's pressroom with the print ads and more information if anyone's interested!
Church Members Ask Soul-Searching Questions in Media Campaign
2 amazing comments:
Hey Cherisa, thanks for sharing those. I love the first one, I hope they show it on TV soon. I miss those good ol' LDS commercials! Remember the one where they're slicing pepperoni for the pizza and they keep rolling off the table? Love that one.
My favorite golden oldie is,"Julie through the glass" ... you know the one where the Mom is looking through the window of the hospital nursery and sees her little girl grow up. It is making me tear up just thinking of it. I'm glad to see the Mormon's out again. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment