Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

On the move...

Malcolm has been rolling all over the place for a few weeks. Now, he has added a new form of mobility to his skill-set. We are in the pre-crawling stages of moving, and he's getting pretty good at getting what he wants while he's roaming around on the floor.

Building up the neck muscles


Working on the plank position


Up on the hands and knees


And back to the plank


And, here's the whole thing in motion!


So cute!

3 amazing comments:

Moshi said...

I haven't been great about visiting blogs, or updating mine, but I'm trying to be better about it. I love your updates, the boys are growing up so much.

Missletoe said...

Darling! How do you stand it?

Missletoe said...

Darling! How do you stand it?