Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

'Tis the season for cookies!

This week, I had the pleasure of going to both Aiden's and Devin's classrooms to decorate gingerbread men. In Aiden's class, it was actual cookies. In Devin's class, we had to stick to paper gingerbread men because one of his classmates has a food allergy. But, I think the non-edible option was probably the best for preschool-aged children, anyway.

I forgot to take my camera to Aiden's class, and the picture his teacher took of us didn't come out (total bummer). But I did remember to take it to Devin's class the next day!

When I arrived, the kids were practicing counting gingerbread men on their "cookie sheets." Devin is a big fan of counting!




Then we moved over to a table to work on our actual decorating activity.




I had fun coming up the the plan to decorate and taking the activity into Devin's class. The "cookie" isn't completely dry yet, so it's still at school. But I'll take pictures once the masterpiece makes it home!

0 amazing comments: