Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

Aiden's school hosted a "Breakfast with a Buddy" this week and we, along with Grandma Zafft, joined Aiden for breakfast at school. I can't honestly report that Aiden was very excited about the prospect prior to the day, but I think he had fun once we were there (and once he realized they have Fruit Loops--his "favorite cereal ever!").

We arrived early so we walked down to Aiden's locker and put away his backpack. He also showed us some of his artwork on the wall.




We then went to the "cafetorium" (cafeteria/auditorium) to await the beginning of breakfast. Here he is with Grandma Zafft.


There was a piece of his artwork in the cafeteria, too!




The cafeteria workers were handing out medals for coming to breakfast (don't ask why, I have no answer). Here's Aiden with his friend and our neighbor, Johanna, proudly wearing their medals.


They also had someone dressed up in a rabbit costume visiting the kids during breakfast. I didn't take a picture, but the human-size bunny did NOT go over well with the toddlers at the table.


At least he got a medal, too!

0 amazing comments: