We will be welcoming a third child into our family in July 2012! We got an early peek at him/her. Babies look a lot like aliens at this stage (10 weeks) so don't be too disappointed in the picture below.

There's a pregnancy ticker on the blog to help you keep up with how far we have to go, and new details (like gender) will be posted when we know them!
4 amazing comments:
Ha, Ha! As a blogger non facebooker, thanks for the post! I saw the baby ticker posted a few weeks ago and pretty much figured it out. :) Congrats! So exciting. Chris
Congrats!!
Thanks, Chris & Jennie. I'd realized I added the ticker without any other mention of the pregnancy so thought a post was in order. Glad it wasn't too confusing! :-)
Congrats on the baby! So excited for you. Can't wait to hear if it is a girl or a boy!
Post a Comment