Most of our visit consisted of watching Aiden ride the kiddie rides. I was a little disappointed that their holiday setup wasn't quite as family and kid-friendly as their website had led me to believe, but we had a good time regardless.
First ride, race cars on a track (though they didn't move very quickly)
The little boy riding with Aiden didn't seem too thrilled that Aiden had jumped in the car with him but he played nice!
Devin kept us busy by trying to escape to check out any "toy" or "plane" he saw.
Thank goodness for (legal) kid leashes!
Aiden continued to ride cars...
boats...
and planes.
But Aiden's favorite ride, above all, was the junior bumper-car ride!
We finished off our evening with a train ride around Canobie Lake and the sunset was just gorgeous!*
Even though there was little enjoyment of rides by anyone other than Aiden, we still had a nice night. We'll probably go back at some point but leave Devin at home until he's closer to five!
*If I haven't mentioned recently how much I adore my camera, this picture is exactly why I do! And my angled flash is worth every penny!
0 amazing comments:
Post a Comment