Waiting at the commuter rail station for the train. The bells are a little loud...
Enjoying the train ride (the lighting on the trains is a little tough to photograph...)
Love this shot!
Waiting for the fireworks on the steps near the State House.
Our view of the Commons
Devin loving the fireworks
One of the better fireworks shots I managed
The only ice sculpture we saw while out... Still very pretty!
Checking out the model trains at South Station
Trying for a Mom-and-Devin picture without too much luck... Devin was a bit more interested in my scarf than the camera.
Running free at South Station
And, finally, headed home...
Happy New Year and
best wishes for a wonderful 2011!
5 amazing comments:
That's one Boston thing we never did. Too bad!
Happy New Year to you too, I hope the party was a success!
Happy New Year! I'm glad you had such a nice time. To answer your question - we didn't get to check on our house because we left early, but the renters seem to be working out very well.
Looks like so much fun! The kiddos are so cute and they looked full of energy on new years!! Thanks for checking in on our blog. I love to see your comments!!! I am enjoying 35. Didnt expect that :) Having a great bday. Thank you for the birthday wishes!!!
Raylene
Happy New year to you too. Looks like you had a great Christmas and New Years. Thanks for the card. I have finally updated our blog so have a look.
Post a Comment