Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Friday, August 27, 2010

AUGUST!

What can I say? It's been a busy, busy month with lots of exciting things happening but not a lot of time for blogging. I won't make this the world's longest post but I'll prepare you for several successive updates to follow!

August 7th was Aiden's 4th birthday and we celebrated in style with a pool party at a friend's house. It wasn't as warm as we would have liked but the kids had fun regardless and the party seemed to be a hit! We owe a big THANK YOU to our friend Rachel and her parents who offered up their backyard to a bunch of 4-year-olds!

The kids enjoying the water


Awaiting the awesome turtle cupcake cake! (No, I didn't make it)


Enjoying some frosting


Devin enjoying some cupcake (even if it doesn't look like he's enjoying it!)


Some party guests trying to keep warm!


Unwrapping a few gifts later on in the evening


The awesome apron my friend, Tamsen, made for him!


It was a good day for all but by the end, we were all a little tired!


Happy Birthday to my Baby!!!

1 amazing comments:

Janssen said...

How fun is that? Happy Birthday to him!