South Station is a large train station in Boston where large passenger trains, commuter trains and the subway system meet. Every Christmas they have neat displays up. This year they have an amazing train display up and Aiden was really excited to see it!
Aiden was so excited we couldn't get him to look away from the trains for a quick picture with Mommy.
On his way around the display
"Look at that, Mommy!"
Devin was enthralled by the trains!
We eventually convinced Aiden to leave the trains and we headed for the Children's Museum.
I've inlcuded a number of pictures below. Click on any one to see it larger!
Anyone who has taken a child to a chidren's museum with a water feature knows the dangers that lie therein. A $10 prize (or a hearty "ataboy!") will go to the first person who can correctly guess what was taking place just before this picture was taken:
Finally headed home!
2 amazing comments:
Pick me, pick me, I know, I know! He was drinking out of those tubes! I know I'm right and even if I'm not, you'll never convince me of it.
Sure... Like I'm ever going to admit you're right about anything! : )
Unfortunately he was drinking out of the tube. I'm surprised we haven't seen some lovely virus as a result. But I suppose what doesn't kill 'em makes 'em stronger!
Here's your ataboy (the $10 is in the mail... hope it doesn't get lost...)!
Post a Comment