This evening I had Devin up on the counter in his Bumbo chair while I was cleaning up and getting ready for dinner. Aiden came in, pulled a step stool up to the counter, and climbed up to entertain Devin. It was a Kodak moment if I've ever seen one!
Here's Devin hanging out enjoying a spoon
Aiden considering joining him on the counter
Laughing at one another (precious, precious!)
Giving Devin another spoon
And just more all around cuteness! (Don't you love the little toes?)
And then the non-profile view of the dare devil* himself!
*Nothing really exciting happened... Aiden was playing with a Tonka truck on the sidewalk at the church on Thursday and the truck slid underneath him. His hands were occupied so his face caught the full force. Lots of blood. Lots of tears. But he's doing great and healing super fast!
3 amazing comments:
For some reason the line "these were the best of times, these were the worst of times" keeps rolling through my head. They're so adorable and precious and yet completely capable of making you insane, daily. They are such a handsome duo. I'm not sure if they compliment the new kitchen or the new kitchen compliments them. Either way...
Great pictures, Ris! Have to live for these moments.
So cute!!! Aiden is a good big brother.
Post a Comment