Zaffts in Action

Zaffts in Action
Livin' life day-by-day and posting when there's a little extra time.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's been a while...

But we're still alive and kicking, here! Between the renovations and the new baby I just haven't had time to update the blog. But things are coming along and the kitchen is super close to being finished! Yeah! We have appliances in and the dishwasher and sink are being installed as I type. So we'll be able to move back into the kitchen by the end of the week and finally start painting the upstairs rental unit so we can get it posted on Craigslist. We're hoping to have tenants in by the beginning of September!

For an update on pictures, check out my album by clicking on the picture of the refrigerator or watch the slideshow below for the play-by-play of the renovation!
Kitchen Before

1 amazing comments:

Kristin and Isaac Alldredge said...

Great job!!! The kitchen looks beautiful. I have been watching your blog for updates on the renovation. Is the room with the skylight the master? I can't wait to see finished pics of the whole house. Can you take one of the front of the house too? Good luck finding renters
Miss you tons