Devin is 6 1/2 weeks now and growing really well! We had a quick weight check yesterday because he didn't regain his birth weight quickly enough and he is now 9 lbs, 1 oz. He gained 9 ounces in 11 days which is more than the minimum of a half ounce per day so the doctors are finally satisfied that he
is, indeed, growing. Aiden was a slower gainer, too, so I wasn't all that concerned but it's nice to have the seal of approval from the medical staff.
A few days ago he really started in with smiles. I grabbed the camera while he was in his swing and caught a few really cute grins!
Grin, grin, grin!
We see a lot of BIG eyes!
And the start of baby laughs! So cute!
4 amazing comments:
he difinitely fits in the family.
I love the pictures! What a cutie he is. Thanks for the grins today.
He sure loves showing off those chins. What a cheerful guy. 9lbs sounds big for him. He'll be sitting up before we know it.
I love the big eyes, so cute. Luke does that too sometimes, it's really funny, like they are very surprised about something.
Post a Comment